T5 Lightning Camouflage Livery - The Official Painting Guide!!

03 May 2017 21:56 - 03 May 2017 21:56 #33832 by ScottBouch
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2017 22:00 #33833 by ScottBouch
Fin and elevator shape. PLEASE NOTE, this highlights an issue with the T5 model, the pivot AXIS of the tailplane rotation, it currently is perpendicular to the fuselage, which is incorrect:

T5 wing shape. PLEASE NOTE, this highlights another issue with the T5 model, the wing is of an F6 (kinked leading edge), the T5 had the same wing as the F3 and earlier with straight leading edges, and aileron horn around the wing tip.

Attachments:

03 May 2017 22:04 #33834 by ScottBouch
That's it for now.. .hopefully these may help you along.. If anything else comes up, please shout.

Is Algy back in the picture yet? wonder if we could get the cockpit and systems progressed a bit further?

Cheers, Scott.

14 May 2017 06:10 #34032 by Algernon
I'm now back in the picture :) Will drop you a PM

14 May 2017 09:21 #34034 by Avionyx
Scott I totally missed your updates, thanks for all that detail. Will see what we can do with it, some really useful stuff there

03 Jun 2017 23:46 #34341 by ScottBouch
Glad it's all useful!

I recently have been given a scan of an "Aeroguide" book on the F6 Lighting that I will share.

From what i've learnt so far, Aeroguide books were produced in the 80's, and seem to be full of photos to help model makers.
I was also given a bunch more that may help other fgfs aircraft.

I'm trying not to bog down my simple raspberry pi webserver and home broadband connection with big zip files of PDF's etc, is there some online storage you guys use where I could upload to? I've read mention of 'the cloud'?

Cheers, Scott

14 Aug 2017 12:08 #35103 by Algernon
I think we planned to give you cloud access a while ago. I'll try and catch Stuart on TS tonight and see what we can do :)

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds