FGUK's Mach Loop - where jets are pushed to the limit
Today I've been flying the Mach Loop for some time (inspired by yesterday's conversation on Operation Red Flag Crew's Mumble channel where a few of them were interested in flying thru it as a group to have fun since it's a great attraction for military pilots in FG) and I thought, also by looking back at the old discussions on the topic, that we should create a topic where everyone's keep track of their best timed laps in the Mach Loop too see who makes it in less time. So this can originate the Top 10 fastest pilots flying the Mach Loop.
To make this better I've thought also of some rules so we don't mess up.
1) Each personal record must be wrote here as a reply to this topic and followed by a screenshot showing the MPchat displaying the AI chat message which communicates the ending time of the challenge.
2) Each attending pilot has to say what aircraft was he flying when he made the personal record.
3) A personal record is valid only if made when connected to MP tracked servers.
4) A pilot can post more than a personal record if he improves his time, even if made with another aircraft.
5) There are no restrictions to the aircraft choices to attend this challenge.
6) If you have a past screenshot showing your record you can submit it.
As soon as someone post his record, it goes into the Top 10 in the highest position available till somebody else makes a better time.